Monday, June 3, 2013


I used to think “direct sales” was not for me, but then I realized it was a blessing. I would say to myself “never in a million years”, but then I really thought that I would never know if I did not try!  Here I am "trying" and I am very happy I joined! I enjoy learning, the networking, positive skill building, and the business itself! It is already helping me with my personal business, Back to Balance, Inc. No one even had to send me an email, call me on the phone, or text me.  I saw how great my friend and now business partner, Kristen was doing and asked her myself.  She just had a baby 3 months ago, and is now able to stay home with him because of this business! For the first time, I wanted to see what the fuss was all about! It was no fuss at all. I did my research and I realized it was a successful product that decided to branch out into direct sales for a product that is now providing families that were once struggling with financial freedom!  Don't get me wrong I have a wonderful life, a perfect little boy, an AMAZING husband, food on the table, and a beautiful house, but I would not have these things without my husbands hard work and my hours spend as at the hospital as a clinical dietitian. I also own my own nutrition consulting business, Back to Balance, Inc.  

To get me started my friend Kristen invited me over for a play date and I realized that my opportunity to a stress free life was knocking on the door!  The short training sessions ask you to develop a “why” and consistently say that your “why” should make you cry.  I have shed enough tears in the past few years dealing with my health than I can count and with a traveling husband I realized that I never sat down to “play” with Liam after work. He was my pride and joy and he needed his mommy! I think we all want to spend more time with our families! 

As I mentioned before I have health problems. I suffer from Systemic Lupus Erythamatosis (SLE).  SLE is an autoimmune disease that causes the body's immune system to fights against itself.  The disease can affect any part of the body, particularly the organs.  Certain environmental conditions can cause the disease to flare, such as sun exposure and stress on the body. My form of SLE affects my kidneys, therefore it is imperative that I protect my skin from the sun in order to protect my kidneys.  Rodan and Fields products contain sunscreen in the regimen and still do a wonderful job with your skin. I can continue to look good without harming my skin with harsh chemical sunscreens.


If you are interested in joining my team, please feel free to contact me at Laura@backtobalancejax.com for more information!  

No comments:

Post a Comment